Do Perfect Breasts Exist?
What are the perfect breasts? Why do women desire breast changes?
Learn about why bigger doesn’t always mean better and what makes women want to change their breast size.
If there was one thing you could change about your body, what would it be?
Ask 10 different women this question and one of them is guaranteed to mention something they want to change about their breasts.
One of the most common complaints women have is dealing with their breasts.
Whether they’re too small, not perky enough, or even too big, there is a wide array of breast types that exist.
We’ll be diving into the curious case of what having perfect breasts means and whether or not they exist as well as why women want to change their breast size.
How can women change their breast size? Is going through a breast augmentation procedure worth it?
All of these questions will be answered, just sit tight and keep an open mind.
What are Perfect Breasts?
Some people think that when it comes to boobs, the bigger the better. That simply isn’t the case.
There is much more to boobs than how big they are. Here are the factors to consider:
- Fat distribution
- Nipple placement
- What direction they “face”
With so many different factors, it is practically impossible to determine what combination makes the perfect pair of breasts.
We can, however, point out the things that tend to make breasts more attractive. For instance, firmness is a sign of fertility.
This is why push-up bras are so popular. They help lift the breasts, making them appear more firm & lifted.
When it comes to the size, shape, & the way the fat distributes across the breasts, these features are highly dependent on genetics.
Of course, if a woman wants bigger breasts she can gain weight – but that doesn’t guarantee the weight goes straight to her breasts. We’ll tap more into that shortly.
Have you ever seen a pair of breasts that are enormous but happen to hang low?
Most people would choose smaller, firmer breasts that sit higher on the chest. That’s because the large, low-hanging breasts are a sign of lost fertility.
On the other hand, small almost non-existent breasts are a potential sign of lower fertility rate.
But there are so many loopholes in nature, this isn’t an accurate calculator of sorts.
Attractive breasts are completely dependent on the preferences of who is looking at them.
One man may prefer smaller breasts while another man likes large, round breasts.
Some men see the beauty in many different breast types but would prefer a look that is more lifted.
Like most things in life, the eye is in the beholder.
You may also like:
Why a Woman Would Want to Change Her Breast Size
Now that we understand the different factors that play into how breasts look, we can dive deeper into why there are women who want to change their breast size.
There are a lot of reasons, but here are the most common:
- She may feel her breasts aren’t big enough or that she looks childish
- One breast may be bigger than the other, so she wants to even them out
- Her breasts have begun to sag, so she wants implants and a lift for a better presentation
- Some women who have dealt with breast cancer get breast augmentations to replace what had to be removed.
While those aren’t all the reasons women want to change their breast size, they are very common occurrences.
Most women who seek this are looking to boost their self-esteem, which is a perfectly fine reason to do so.
Some women are looking to get back to their original appearance which may have decayed due to aging or a medical condition.
Everyone knows that a woman has the right to do what she would like with her body.
However, it is important to understand the potential risks there are with breast augmentation surgery – just like there are with many other cosmetic procedures.
While the risk rate may be low, keep in mind the risks do exist. The most common risks are:
- Sensational changes
- Implant ruptures & leaks
- Faulty positioning
- Consistent pain
- Liquid accumulation
- The need for revision surgery
- And more.
Are There Ways to Change Breast Size Naturally?
Believe it or not, it is possible to change your breast size with natural methods.
Whether you want to increase or reduce your breast size, we’ll share with you common methods used for changing breast size.
Natural Methods for Increasing Breast Size
If you want to increase your breast size, there are several ways you can approach it.
While making your boobs bigger naturally is quite limited, women have reported an increase in breast size or the appearance of bigger breasts with the following methods:
- Exercises– Pectoral, shoulder, & back exercises help build muscle in the breast area. This helps make your breasts bigger and also lifts them. Push-ups, crunches, wall-ups, chest-presses, & chest contractions are effective exercises for bigger breasts.
- Diet changes– Drinking more milk helps promote breast tissue growth thanks to prolactin, estrogen, & progesterone. Leafy greens prevent testosterone production, allowing estrogen to have more control. Other foods that have desirable hormonal effects to promote natural breast growth are nuts, soy, fennel seeds, flax seeds, & fenugreek.
- Massages – Breast massages help keep breasts toned & firm so they stay lifted. This will prevent sagging & promote circulation. Increased breast circulation naturally increases their size and also allows the hormones to travel through them more efficiently.
Natural Methods for Reducing Breast Size
If you want to reduce your breast size, the following methods can help you do so in a natural way:
- Diet changes – Following a lower calorie diet that is rich in nutrient-dense foods can help you healthily lose weight. As you lose weight, your breasts will naturally reduce in size. Make sure to consult with a doctor before going on a diet. If you are already at a healthy weight, it could be unhealthy for you to lose weight.
- Exercises – Cardio is the best type of exercise to do if you’re looking to reduce breast size. Think about swimming, power walking, & swimming as effective low-impact cardio workouts.
When it’s all said and done, the perfect breasts do exist. The answer to what the perfect breasts are that there are all sorts of them!
We couldn’t tell you what defines perfect breasts because it is up to you.
If you are interested in changing your breast size, consider trying the natural methods we mentioned before turning to a surgical procedure.
If you choose to go through with a breast augmentation, make sure you find a credible & professional surgeon to handle your procedure.
Take into consideration the risks and always give yourself more than enough time before making your final decision.